The New WH10600 Hoover Air Purifier with TiO2 Technology Is Great For Flu Season!
This NEW Hoover air purifier, the WH10600 model, is loaded with great features and is perfect for the flu season approaching us… and the entire year!
It uses the latest UV technology, which includes the Titanium Dioxide (Ti02) coated screen, to clean the air in your home.
With the increased UV potency of the Ti02 removing 99.9% of airborne contaminants, and a sleek and fashionable look, this air cleaner is gaining popularity and getting some awesome reviews from consumers.
Shawn commented…”Bought it, plugged it in, set it to auto and never looked back!! This thing works perfectly for smokers. It will run on low in auto mode and the second you light up a smoke this baby kicks into high gear and does it’s job very well!” See Full Review Here
Ingra also raves…”I have 2 cats and 1 dog, they all shed. I bought this purifier after checking all the reviews to help us with air quality due to my allergies. I am extremely happy with the results, I love the elegant look, it works great.” See Full Review Here
I guess it makes perfect sense that the people who are known and trusted for manufacturing the best vacuum cleaners would also come up with an equally impressive air purifier.
Check out some of its features:
- The Titanium Dioxide coated screen boosts UV effectiveness by helping to remove 99.9% of germs
- UV Bulb helps to remove airborne germs, bacteria, and other microorganisms
- UV/Ti02 on/off controls are for use during flu season and can also be used all year round.
- Rinsable Pre-filter to catch lint, pet hair, and other large particles, HEPA media filter to capture the smallest particles
- IntelliSense Control system senses air quality and automatically adjusts fan speed
One of the features I like best is the IntelliSense Control System which adjusts the speed of the fan according to how much dust and other harmful particles are in the air. A light on the display panel even changes color to let you know how clean or unclean the air is. I think that’s really cool!
You can save energy as well, because the WH10600 Hoover air purifier always operates at the lowest setting needed for the current room condition. If you prefer to do that yourself, it comes with a remote control, making it easier and more convenient to adjust the fan speed.
There Are Multiple Technologies At Work In This Air Cleaner, And It Really Seems To Cover All The Necessary Bases.
Combining the Ti02 with the Uv Light protects those who are more vulnerable to germs and other biological pollutants in the air. This includes infants and the elderly. It’s not surprising, then, that hospitals have been using UV bulbs for years because of their highly effective ability to kill airborne contaminants.
Not all air purifiers control odors, but the WH10600 has a charcoal filter to keep the area smelling fresh and pure.
For those of you who have heard about or read the old, out of date articles from Consumer Reports about the dangers of air purifiers creating ozone, most of the newer models have successfully addressed and fixed the problem. This product from Hoover also provides ozone free ionization.
The only negatives I could find about this unit are:
- Some users claim the lights are very bright. This is a small problem that alot of air purifiers share, but one that could easily be fixed by placing tape or some sort of cloth over the panel at night.
- It doesn’t have the permanent washable HEPA filters. The cost of replacing the filter is low and reasonable, however, so this shouldn’t be too much of a problem.
The bottom line is that this is a really nice offer for those of you who want the most for your money when purchasing an air purifier. Here’s everything you get with the WH10600:
Hoover WH10600 Air Purifier Unit
TiO2 Coated Screen
HEPA Media Filter
Additionally, the WH10600 Hoover air purifier is very reasonably priced on-line, and you get to relax in your home and let the product come to you. No dealing with traffic or masses of people out shopping in your town:)